Looking for vacation rental accommodations in Ilocos Sur, Philippines? We’ve got you covered. Find hotels, villas, condos, resort, transient houses, holiday homes, hostels & room accommodations at the bottom of this post.
But first of all, here’s a litlle info about this province. It has 2 cities: Candon and Vigan. And it also has 32 municipalities:
- Alilem, Banayoyo, Bantay, Burgos
- Cabugao, Caoayan, Cervantes. Galimuyod
- Gregorio del Pilar, Lidlidda, Magsingal
- Nagbukel, Narvacan, Quirino, Salcedo
- San Emilio, San Esteban. San Ildefonso
- San Juan, San Vicente, Santa
- Santa Catalina, Santa Cruz, Santa Lucia
- Santa Maria, Santiago, Santo Domingo
- Sigay, Sinait, Sugpon, Suyo and Tagudin
Below are some popular spots worth seeing.
Simon Burchell • CC BY-SA 3.0
Vigan City will appeal to visitors who want a bit of old charm. It had some influences from the Spanish colonial times.. The architectural works are still well-preserved to this date. For this reason, it is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Tirad Pass is considered a National Shrine, While Santa Maria Church is regarded as a national landmark.
So what are you waiting for? Add this on your bucket list.
Vacation Rentals in Ilocos Sur
Check out some for rent listings in Ilocos Sur below.