Browse our list of beach resorts and hotels in Ilocos Sur. Plus different types of bed and breakfast accommodations.
Looking for vacation rental accommodations in Ilocos Sur, Philippines? We’ve got you covered. Find hotels, villas, condos, resort, transient houses, holiday homes, hostels & room accommodations at the bottom of this post.
But first of all, here’s a litlle info about this province. It has 2 cities: Candon and Vigan. And it also has 32 municipalities:
- Alilem, Banayoyo, Bantay, Burgos
- Cabugao, Caoayan, Cervantes. Galimuyod
- Gregorio del Pilar, Lidlidda, Magsingal
- Nagbukel, Narvacan, Quirino, Salcedo
- San Emilio, San Esteban. San Ildefonso
- San Juan, San Vicente, Santa
- Santa Catalina, Santa Cruz, Santa Lucia
- Santa Maria, Santiago, Santo Domingo
- Sigay, Sinait, Sugpon, Suyo and Tagudin
Below are some popular spots worth seeing.
Simon Burchell • CC BY-SA 3.0
Vigan City will appeal to visitors who want a bit of old charm. It had some influences from the Spanish colonial times.. The architectural works are still well-preserved to this date. For this reason, it is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Tirad Pass is considered a National Shrine, While Santa Maria Church is regarded as a national landmark.
So what are you waiting for? Add this on your bucket list.
Vacation Rentals in Ilocos Sur
Check out some for rent listings in Ilocos Sur below.