Planning to book a hotel or a vacation rental accommodation in Nueva Vizcaya? Then scroll down at the bottom of this post for the latest listings. Otherwise, keep reading if you want to find out more about this province.
It is surrounded by three large mountain ranges. On the west is Cordillera mountains, on the east Sierra Madre mountains and on the south by the Caraballo Mountains.
Where to Stay in Nueva Vizcaya
Squeakydolphin12 • CC BY-SA 4.0
The province has 15 municipalities namely:
- Alfonso Castañeda, Ambaguio, Aritao, Bagabag
- Bambang, Bayombong, Diadi, Dupax del Norte, Dupax del Sur
- Kasibu, Kayapa, Quezon, Santa Fe, Solano and Villaverde
You can decide where to stay depending on what activites you’re planning to do.
Things to See and Do
For nature lovers, why not go to one or more of these:
- Lower Magat EcoTourism Park
- Kayaa Fruits and Vegetable Farms
- Series of caves
- Alayan and Capisaan Cave System
- Alayan Cave
- Heaven Cave
- Or some trails perhaps
- Mt. Pulag is situated in Benguet but Ambaguio Trail is based in this province
- Mt. Pugu
- Mt. Palali
Ramon FVelasquez • CC BY-SA 3.0
You may also want to visit the following:
- Provincial Capitol
- People’s Museum and Library
- Saint Dominic Cathedral
- Dupax del Sur Church
It’s always good to get some souvenirs too. So don’t forget to buy some handicrafts and local produce. They’re know for their citrus produce.
Vacation Rentals in Nueva Vizcaya
Those with big budgets can always stay in a lush hotel. But for some, a weekend tour doesnt have to be costly. So they may opt to stay in a hostel type of accommodation. However, if you’re in a big group you may consider a vacation home for rent. A transient house of some sort. The decision is all yours. Explore some of our listings below.